Mitten's Journal

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

resolutions, friends, and trips

I’m doing pretty well with one of my resolutions. I have been able to work out at least 2 times a week since the start of the year. That was my resolution. Even though I would like to do it more, I figured that it was best if I keep the number realistic. If I am able to do more, great…if not, that’s ok.

My other resolution, I’m not doing so well with. I was going to make my lunch and bring it to work at least 2 times per week. Well…I’ve done it one day per week so far. I’m not giving up yet so this will be my first 2 times per week of the year.

We had a great weekend. A group of us flew out to Seattle to surprise a friend for her bachelorette party. She didn’t even know she was having one so it was a double surprise. Overall a great weekend to catch up with friends and just hang out.

Next we get to look forward to Costa Rica. A little over 2 weeks and we will be warm and on the beach relaxing. I can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home