Mitten's Journal

Thursday, December 07, 2006

crazy busy

So I saw the best personalized license plate yesterday. WE R LATE. I loved it so I decided to share.

I had a bunch of things to write about and now I am drawing a blank.

Well…crap…I just found out that the name we were going to use for a boy, if and when we have one. is the most popular name of 2005. Now we can’t use it. Good thing we have plenty of time to come up with a new one.

We are so busy which is good…it helps time go faster. Waiting to be able to try again sucks. December is so busy with stuff that time should fly.

The house is coming together. We keep finding little projects that need to be done on it. So far nothing insane but we need to find the time to do it.

If we don’t sell our condo by January, then we are going to try and set up a painting party to paint the living room and hallway. Then we will have the hardwood floors refinished. Those are the 2 most common negative statements about the condo when people come to look at it. So come January, plan on hearing from us about painting. Probably the first weekend after new years. 

I finally started using our elliptical. We bought one when I was pregnant as a way to keep in shape. Well then I wasn’t able to work out for a while after the surgery so I couldn’t use it. This week I finally started finding the time for it. We set up the room where it is located really nicely. There is a TV in there with access to our DVR so I can watch a show while working out. I have found out exactly how out of shape I am. I can only do about 12 minutes on it at the lowest level before I get too tired. I did it 2 times this week already. I am going to use it again tonight. If I can start using it 4 times a week I will be happy. Now I just need to find my workout mat so that I can do some stretching and maybe some yoga. I just need to find a station that does yoga so that I can start recording it.

That’s all I can remember right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home