I am so glad that I am going to relaxation therapy. It is helping me learn to deal with stress so much better. I learned how to de-stress better when I am in a stressful situation. Basically before I say anything...i am supposed to relax my jaw, my neck, and my shoulders. I tried this today and it made a huge difference. Instead of adding to the stress of the situation, I was able to take the stress out for all the people there. Much nicer. Plus I still got my point across in a positive way. Yeah...this stuff is actually working. The big test will be the next time I am around my mom or my aunt. They are both big triggers for me. That won't be for a little while so I have time to work on this technique more often before I see them.
Now I just need to start looking for a new job again in the city and I can really help my stress level. I want to be able to do other things besides commuting 3 hours a day.
Now I just need to start looking for a new job again in the city and I can really help my stress level. I want to be able to do other things besides commuting 3 hours a day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home