Mitten's Journal

Friday, March 23, 2007

In memory of...

So I’ve been having a little bit of a hard time. This Sunday was our due date for our baby. I have felt the need to honor her in some way. Nothing permanent. Just something that we know that we did. A friend had an idea for us. Making a donation to some charity. This is perfect. We are doing something that will help others while honoring our child. Well after much thought, we came up making a donation to the new Prentice Women’s Hospital at Northwestern. We chose this because they were such an amazing help to us when we lost our child. Plus we are hoping to be able to use their services again for something good in the future. So this is just what we did today. We put a donation in memory of her. We never gave her a name so I just listed it as Baby K.

Overall, this has made me feel so much better. We aren’t ignoring the day, instead we are honoring her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home