Oreo get better!!!!
Ok…its official….i’m freaking out a little. Oreo may be sick. We had blood work done on him Saturday. It was part of his annual physical. Well the results have come back and he may have severe kidney failure. The vet isn’t sure he believes the results since Oreo isn’t showing any signs of the illness. But some cats handle the discomfort/pain better than others. So today we are bringing him back to the vet for a re-test of the blood work. For this one he had to fast first since the vet thinks his food may have skewed the results. So cross your fingers that the test was just wrong.
On a good note, the weather is beautiful today. A little windy but still beautiful. My cubicle mate and I took a walk around our building (about a mile) to enjoy the weather. I loved it. It definitely put me in a better frame of mind. I really find that as the winter continues, I get more and more depressed. It’s that seasonal thing. Well, even though it is supposed to get cold again this weekend, at least I saw a touch of what isn’t too far around the corner. So I am just going to focus on that.
On a good note, the weather is beautiful today. A little windy but still beautiful. My cubicle mate and I took a walk around our building (about a mile) to enjoy the weather. I loved it. It definitely put me in a better frame of mind. I really find that as the winter continues, I get more and more depressed. It’s that seasonal thing. Well, even though it is supposed to get cold again this weekend, at least I saw a touch of what isn’t too far around the corner. So I am just going to focus on that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home