Mitten's Journal

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baby's hungry now!!!!

Holy crap…baby is hungry. It is the strangest feeling when you go from not being hungry at all to being starving. You would think there would be more warning than this. About 5 minutes ago I wasn’t hungry at all….now I could eat my own arm. Yes I am that hungry. Luckily for me, I have homemade trailmix. Ben makes it. He calls it pb&j. it is peanuts, peanut butter chips, raisins, and crasins. It is perfect for snacking. Takes away my insane hunger pains and is actually good for me.

So we have this machine at work. It is called a CNC machine. It basically makes milled metal parts. It is located not that far from my desk area. Now most companies when they have this, have them located in a sound deadening room. Not us. We have it out on the plant floor right by our offices. The reason that this is an issue is that it produces this insanely high pitched sound. Turns out that girls can hear it better than guys. And since I am the only girl in my area, I am the only one bothered by it. It gives me a headache. Luckily they don’t run it every day so it isn’t always an issue. Of course today it is a problem. We aren’t supposed to stream in music off the internet but I figure on days like today when they are making me listen to that horrible sound, I can get away with it. No one has said anything so I guess either they don’t notice that I am doing it or they just don’t care. Either way, too bad.

Yeah….hunger pains are subsiding!!! And it’s almost time for lunch….yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home