Mitten's Journal

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

crazy weather, dinner with friends, and exciting news

So I have 3 things to talk about….first….What the @!*#@! is up with the weather!!!! It’s snowing like crazy on April 11th!!!! I was all ready to put my winter coats, hats, and mittens away. Any way…that was it for item number 1…

The second item is…our Passover Seder dinner last Saturday. It was great. We had 28 people. Ben put together a great service to explain the holiday and its traditions and where they came from. Everyone was very interested in learning about it. Afterwards, we ate. The food turned out good which I was very happy about. You never know the best way to feed that many people and to time the meal accordingly. Overall I was pleased. We then got to sit around and just hang out with our friends.

The third item is the most exciting!!! We are pregnant again!!! We have had testing done and the baby is fine. No problems like last time. We are very excited. I am 12 weeks along so just finishing up the first trimester. So far no big problems with morning sickness or anything. Just more tired than before. We are due on October 22nd so just in time for Halloween. I definitely plan on bringing this baby home in a costume. Cross your fingers that our baby is happy and healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home