Happy Anniversary Ben!!!
I can’t believe that today is our 1 year wedding anniversary. This has been such an amazing year. We have had some incredible ups and some horrible downs. But through it all I think we have just grown much closer as a couple for which I am exceedingly grateful. We have had just so much happen in this last year that it just flew by. Just to name a few things…
Got married.
Went on an incredible honeymoon.
Got pregnant.
Bought a house.
Ben ran the marathon.
Found out my sister was pregnant.
Lost our baby.
Visited his parents in Florida for Thanksgiving.
Went to Costa Rica for a friend’s wedding.
Found out we were pregnant again while we were there.
Lost Ben’s aunt.
Hosted a Passover Seder.
Started remodeling our upstairs.
Celebrated our one year anniversary.
We spent yesterday at the Planetarium. This is what we did to celebrate our anniversary. It is so nice to have gotten married in a place where we can visit every year. In fact in honor of our anniversary, we decided to get a year’s family membership to the Adler. So now when I have those 3 months off in the colder months after our baby is born, I will have a place I can just go and hang out. I have decided that I am going to really use that time to see the city. Go to the museums, and all that touristy stuff that I never find the time to do.
So Happy Anniversary Honey!!! I love you!!!
Got married.
Went on an incredible honeymoon.
Got pregnant.
Bought a house.
Ben ran the marathon.
Found out my sister was pregnant.
Lost our baby.
Visited his parents in Florida for Thanksgiving.
Went to Costa Rica for a friend’s wedding.
Found out we were pregnant again while we were there.
Lost Ben’s aunt.
Hosted a Passover Seder.
Started remodeling our upstairs.
Celebrated our one year anniversary.
We spent yesterday at the Planetarium. This is what we did to celebrate our anniversary. It is so nice to have gotten married in a place where we can visit every year. In fact in honor of our anniversary, we decided to get a year’s family membership to the Adler. So now when I have those 3 months off in the colder months after our baby is born, I will have a place I can just go and hang out. I have decided that I am going to really use that time to see the city. Go to the museums, and all that touristy stuff that I never find the time to do.
So Happy Anniversary Honey!!! I love you!!!

1 Comments:
Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you more than anything!
Ben
By
Anonymous, at 10:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home