random happenings
I am feeling good today. I went out to the bowling alley last night with Ben. His company was having an outing. There were 2 20-something guys on his team. After I left apparently they told Ben that I was hot. That is wonderful to hear since I have been feeling more fat than hot lately. I know I’m not fat but when pants aren’t fitting anymore, it is kind of annoying. So it was nice to hear that these guys thought I looked hot. Ben always says that and that is wonderful but it is also nice to hear it from someone else.
We had a 15 week ultrasound and all is good with baby. I think I can feel him/her when I lay really still on my back. It makes it all seem so much more real. And it is very helpful in reassuring me that all is still ok.
We just booked a trip to Minneapolis for J&J’s lunch reception. I’m really excited to meet her family since I have always heard about them but only met one of her step brothers. I am especially excited to meet her grandmother. We were considering taking the train but decided to fly since we don’t really have vacation time that we can use.
We are going to put in a real effort to work on the upstairs this weekend. At least on Friday and Saturday anyway. If we can get the wiring set up that would be huge. Maybe even get some of the insulation installed.
Sunday we are celebrating our one year anniversary. It’s actually on Monday but we are celebrating on Sunday. We are going to go to the planetarium. And then having dinner. Not sure where yet but we will figure something out.
Some of my vegetables have started popping out of the ground. I also need to replant my herbs into an outside planter. Right now they are growing pretty well inside. So domesticated.
Anyway…I am pretty boring right now. We are waiting for my sister to have her baby but she isn’t due for another 4 weeks.
We had a 15 week ultrasound and all is good with baby. I think I can feel him/her when I lay really still on my back. It makes it all seem so much more real. And it is very helpful in reassuring me that all is still ok.
We just booked a trip to Minneapolis for J&J’s lunch reception. I’m really excited to meet her family since I have always heard about them but only met one of her step brothers. I am especially excited to meet her grandmother. We were considering taking the train but decided to fly since we don’t really have vacation time that we can use.
We are going to put in a real effort to work on the upstairs this weekend. At least on Friday and Saturday anyway. If we can get the wiring set up that would be huge. Maybe even get some of the insulation installed.
Sunday we are celebrating our one year anniversary. It’s actually on Monday but we are celebrating on Sunday. We are going to go to the planetarium. And then having dinner. Not sure where yet but we will figure something out.
Some of my vegetables have started popping out of the ground. I also need to replant my herbs into an outside planter. Right now they are growing pretty well inside. So domesticated.
Anyway…I am pretty boring right now. We are waiting for my sister to have her baby but she isn’t due for another 4 weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home