Mitten's Journal

Friday, May 18, 2007

so bored!!!!

I am sooooooo bored. The last couple of days at work have been insanely boring. I do have stuff to do but it is all so mind numbing that I want to scream. I am basically opening drawings up in the computer, making fixes to minor errors and then saving them and printing them out. The biggest problem with doing this is that there are slight differences in all the drawings and it is easy to make a simple mistake. So I have to print them out to double check the work. Then low and behold lots of times there are more fixes to be done. I feel bad since I am basically killing a tree to print this all out but if I don’t, I miss things. I have 3 more hours to go and don’t know if I’ll make it.

Of course to make things more difficult, I read books at lunch and the current one I am reading just got very interesting just as lunch was finishing. So now I am bored and really just want to open my book and read it. It would be much better use of my time. Of course the company may not see it that way.

Well…I did get side tracked for about an hour and a half so that is good. Just 1 ½ hours left to go. Time goes amazingly slow when you are watching it.

I am starting to look pregnant not like I have just put on some weight. That is good. Plus I am feeling the baby move more often. Also good. I may splurge on one dress. I have 2 weddings to go to this summer and would like to have a dress to wear to them. I’m not going to go crazy so if they are really expensive then forget it. I’m sure I can borrow one from the tons of people I know who have been pregnant over the last year or so.

Anyway….I guess, I will get some work done. Yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home