baby on the move
Baby is definitely moving now. I feel movement quite often. But until recently, I could only feel it on the inside. Recently however, I was pretty sure that I felt the movement with my hand but it’s hard for me to tell since I can always feel the baby move inside. So Ben had his hand on my belly this morning and I felt the baby kick. I asked him if he felt it. He said he felt something but he wasn’t sure what. Then the baby kicked again and he pointed to where he felt it. Sure enough he was right. There was one more kick and he felt that one too. It was great. He was very amazed by it.
We have our 20 week ultrasound on Monday. I am very excited about it but also a little nervous. This was the point last time where we found out that we were losing our first baby. I know this one is fine especially with all the movement going on but it will be nice to get past this one last hurdle and be able to move on without comparing things to last time.
We have our 20 week ultrasound on Monday. I am very excited about it but also a little nervous. This was the point last time where we found out that we were losing our first baby. I know this one is fine especially with all the movement going on but it will be nice to get past this one last hurdle and be able to move on without comparing things to last time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home